Monday 19 September 2011

Perception, Self and Communication

I never keep any diaries because it shall be a tool for those who wanted to hurt me. 
I never like blogging because I knew that my thoughts will be vulnerable towards public. 
I know I might sound like I have paranoia disorder but I perceive myself as one that really pay attention towards personal privacy. Well, definitely people will tell me that I could alter the privacy settings but what’s the point writing a diary online and doing your best to keep it a secret? 

Deep down inside everyone there’s a lust to be famous through any channel. 
If I blog, I wanted the whole world to notice my existence, but obviously that wouldn't happen because I will never wanted to share my true thoughts on my blog. And I've never meant to disguise my true identity to be a dishonest blogger just for publicity purpose. 
So, this is me.

I truly believe that people could see through each other, understand one’s personality better through words. From a hundred words above, you might have form a rough idea, either positive or negative perception about me. I don’t really care whether you like me or not but I’m really interested to know what kind of impression you have on me from the few hundred words I wrote above. 
So, please comment. Will you? =)

By the way, when I said I could know a person better through his or her writings, I really mean it.

“When the melody ends, you will exchange your vow with her,
How I can stand this, watching you slipping the ring on her finger,
I try to hate you, but I can’t, I don’t want to be a love beggar,
Perhaps I shall silent my love, my heart, my wishes with my soul later” (anonymous, 2008)

The whole story shall be a secret, blame my high privacy settings or paranoia disorder. The conclusion is I and her had become the very best of friends because I see through her trouble from the above paragraph of writing and prevented her from doing something stupid.

Trust me. I’m not really a KPOP fan but I’m not against it at all. However, I really think this song provides the exact feeling for the story above.  Taeyang’s Wedding Dress. Enjoy.




Rachel

6 comments:

  1. Rachel, I have the same feeling as you. I really don't share out my personal feeling to others. But recently, I realize that not every messages can be convey face-to-face, something you will need to express by using words. This is my personal experience of reading one of friend's blog that wrote about me until I cry. This is how it is. Something that you really can't express directly. Is through words. Anyway, I'm not trying to be offensive. Good luck and all the best. Chill! I love the song, wedding dress. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, I understand what you mean.
    Different people have different style of sending thoughts through words.
    Some chose to make it public like your friend, she wrote about you in her blog; some prefer to sent it directly to the person the message is targeted for, like me, I prefer inbox. =)
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts here. Appreciate it so much.

    p/s: this song came into my mind because you played it in your car that day ^^

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I understand that everyone have their own way to send their messages. This is why we study communication. Haha! Well, we gossip personally next time we meet. Oh ya! I love that song, wedding dress. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure thing! It's definitely an interesting course.
    Will be seeing you around soon. =)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. woot to taeyang

    ReplyDelete